1.25.2009

NICK AND NORAH'S INFINITE PLAYLIST









Holy shit. I could be upset because now that this movie has been done, and done so well, I will never be able to write my own midnight music odyssey book. But I also just discovered what true love was. Loving a movie was much simpler in the days of VHS, with the VCR's huge tape slot. You can only imagine what it's like to have your dick smashed in a DVD player while you're trying to show your affection to a movie the only way you know how. Firefighters laugh at me. Paramedics laugh at me. Cops ignore my calls. But I just can't help it. I found my movie soulmate.

Check out (by which I mean BUY) Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist in both book and movie form. And buy the goddamn soundtrack.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/nickandnorah/site/

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist on Amazon

Nick and Norah Soundtrack on Amazon MP3 (because, who buys cd's anymore?)

No comments:

無料カウンター Powered by   FIX2RENT