1.27.2009

DOUBT: OR HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE STREEP









Okay, the title of this post is a little misleading. I've ALWAYS loved this woman. She is, for lack of a better term, the queen of my GILF actress fantasies. Nobody does it like Meryl and I seriously do compare every female dramatic actress to her. She's the best. The best. Not tied with anyone, just the queen. And so I had to see Doubt.

Doubt is the movie that all the alter boys are whispering about, based on the play that all the alter boys were whispering about.

Favorite Meryl moment from Doubt:
Phillip Seymour Hoffman: "Where is your compassion?"
Meryl Fucking Streep: "Nowhere YOU can can get at it."

You get it? Because she suspected him of molesting children? Oh! Burn!

Just watch Doubt

No comments:

無料カウンター Powered by   FIX2RENT