1.08.2009

THE GODDAMN BATMAN



This is the first I've heard of this, because I tend to be a little behind the times and out of the loop, but apparently, there's a moment in the first issue of All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder where Batman, while talking to Dick Greyson (who will end up becoming Robin), is so surprised that Dick doesn't know who he is that he says "What are you, dense? Are you retarded or something? I'm the Goddamn BATMAN."

The line was so awesome and unexpected that it led to the series being referred to, by the cooler fans of course, as The Goddamn Batman.

I like it. It's the DC version of Marvel's "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!". I hope to inspire a moment like that myself on day.

Check it out at Urban Dictionary
Check it out at DC Wikia

No comments:

無料カウンター Powered by   FIX2RENT